It wouldnt be a good post without kid pics. These are some kids I found at a gathering I was at, or should I say, they found me. Some of them are part of the cheering squad that welcomes me everytime I come into town. I like the boy picking his nose in the second picture. He wont let me hold him and cries if I get too close. The two little girls in white dresses in the last picture really like me and always want to be held, swung or hung upsidedown. I always have a bouncy ball with me and everytime I see them we play for a few minutes which they think is great!
My m0m asked for picks of my new home. The first 2 are of my bedroom, and the second of my kitchen. I have another room, but I dont really have anything to put in it so it is a bit bare now. I am going to buy paint and paint my bedroom soon. Looking for the right colors right now....
2 comments:
i love hearing about the kids and they seem so fascinated with you. your room and bed look nice and i am sure will be even more homey once you can paint it. are you living in a dorm? is your only 'kitchen' the burners on the table in the picture? keep up the writing!
Please keep up the blog. Have a great time. Your work/ project is soooo important.
Post a Comment